No Filter Tour - Hamburg - 9. September 2017 - Stadtpark

• Dear all. My name is Guillaume. Sorry for posting in English, my Deutsche Sprache ist nicht so gut. I hope to visit Hamburg to enjoy the show in September. I've bought two Lucky Dips. I think I will aarive on the Saturday at about twelve. Because a lot of the hotels nearby the park are already fully booked, I like to park my car nearby the Stadtparke and drive after the show southbound for a hotel south of Hamburg. Can you help me out finding the best place to park the car nearby the park? I have read, that you can park the car in the Saarlandstrasse for free, but I think at twelve there will be no space at all. Can you tell me which places are best for parking (free or paid) in the area? And with the "guarantee" that there are likewise spaces enough? Thank you very much for reading my message!

• You can also look for a parking place at "Überseering". There are a few car parks, in various places you can park on the street and up in the curve there is, as far as I know, a large parking lot. At the "Überseering" are also the streets "New-York-Ring", "Mexikoring" and "Kapstadtring". Also there you can look for a parking lot.

But there is of course no guarantee for a free car park. It is weekend and with 80000 guests will probably also come so some by car.

• Thank you very much for your quick replies. Very kind of you. So, you all think, that at about eleen/twelve in the morning it will be possible to park nearby the Stadtparke? Then I will book a hotel just south of Hamburg. If you like to answer, you can do it auf Deutsch. Understanding Deutsch is no problem at all. I can write Deutsch a bit, but I am sure I will make some mistakes and that's why I write in English. Enjoy your day!!!!

• Thank you very much for your quick replies. Very kind of you. So, you all think, that at about eleen/twelve in the morning it will be possible to park nearby the Stadtparke? Then I will book a hotel just south of Hamburg. If you like to answer, you can do it auf Deutsch. Understanding Deutsch is no problem at all. I can write Deutsch a bit, but I am sure I will make some mistakes and that's why I write in English. Enjoy your day!!!!

Wenn das Wetter gut ist, dann wird es eher schwer einen Parkplatz in der nähe des Stadtpark zu finden, gerade da der 09.09. ein Samstag ist, aber wenn Du etwas Zeit aufbringen kannst, dann wirst Du in der Zeit zwischen 11 und 12 Uhr bestimmt Glück haben.
    bigballsjack hat schon recht mit seinem Tipp.
    Dir auch einen schönen Tag!

• Yes but I am not from Hamburg but I realized that bigballsjack read over "about twelve". He confirmed that at this time you should probably get one.

(BTW I am mariannerl on IORR)

• Eben als normaler Brief im Kasten gefunden.
    Damit keiner denkt es ist ein Tix irgendwo ausm Netz, hab ichs etwas aufgewertet :thumbsup:
    (@Gruga : klar ohne Barcode ;) )

Rechts der leere weiße Streifen ist das Feld wo man seinen Namen reinschreiben soll/kann/darf...... :D

STONES FOREVER nankering_hsv_avatar.pngNankering

B 13/08/90 - B 17/08/95 - HH 30/08/98 - HH 24/07/03 - HH 15/08/07 - Hyde Park 06/07/13 - Pinkpop 07/06/14 - B 10/06/14 - HH 09/09/17 - Amsterdam 30/09/17 - Stockholm 12/10/17 - Edinburgh 09/06/18 - B 22/06/18 - M 05/06/22 - Mailand 21/06/22 - B 03/08/22

• Wenn das Wetter gut ist, dann wird es eher schwer einen Parkplatz in der nähe des Stadtpark zu finden, gerade da der 09.09. ein Samstag ist, aber wenn Du etwas Zeit aufbringen kannst, dann wirst Du in der Zeit zwischen 11 und 12 Uhr bestimmt Glück haben.
    bigballsjack hat schon recht mit seinem Tipp.
    Dir auch einen schönen Tag!

Thank you very much again for replying. Sorry for asking one other question. Would you advice me to try finding a parking place on the Saarlanderstrasse oder this one: http://www.contipark.de/de-DE/…parkdeck-hamburger-meile/
    This one https://www.rus-parken-hamburg.de/ looks very nice, but it will cost me a lot and I just want to park the car and no travelling to the airport.