Jean Marie Moreau

• Hatte das Teil heute in der Post, toll, ist eigentlich was für Child Of The Moon, Zeitungsartikel, habs erst durchgeblättert, begeistert bin ich von den Artikeln aus Stuttgart und Zürich 1976.
    Haha, wer heute Bestuhlung fordert, sollte sich das Bild aus dem Innenraum im damaligen Neckarstadion mal ansehen :thumbup:

Danke an SFM nochmal fürs Besorgen!

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

• Es gibt eine Neuauflage von Jean Marie Moreaus 78er Tourbook.

The Rolling Stones on Tour 1978
    This is the second and definitive release of my 78 Press-Book . I did a work of research to collect a lot of document, and I have to thank all the persons that gives me a great help in this research .
    It’s a press-archives book (106 pages, 96 b/w and 10 colors), relating the 78 US Tour. A compilation of articles, reviews from US magazine (Creem, Hit Parader, Rock Scène, Rolling Stone, Relix), UK (Melody Maker, NME) , French (Best), and more rare, a lot of US daily newspapers clipping, from all the city (Memphis except !) the Stones have a show: The Ledger (Lakeland), The Atlanta Constitution, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Virginian Pilot (Hampton), The Sun News (Myrtle Beach, South Carolina), The Greensboro Daily, The Lexington Herald, The Lexington Leader, The Sunday Plain Dealer (Cleveland), The Toronto Star, The Detroit Free Press, The Chicago Tribune, The Minneapolis Tribune, St Louis Post-Dispatch, The Times Picayune (New Orleans), Colorado Daily and Daily Camera (Boulder), Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Houston Chronicle, The Arizona Daily Star (Tucson) and L.A Times … (I also include the 77 el
    mocambo reviews and 1979 oshawa concert for the blinds, report)
    The 78 tour day after day, so a real great press-archives … a Fucking , amazing press-archives book !! sure you’ll enjoy to read it .
    Jean marie Moreau

• News von jean Marie :!: :!:

Hi,
    ROLLING STONES Gazette 71,73 . It will be my new press-book or scrapbook as you
    want, a compilation of press clipping (magazine and local newspapers) relating
    the UK 71 Farewell Tour, The winter tour 73 & the European tour 73. The Usual
    work of research I use to do .
    I’ve just finish the document, but I have to know approximatly how many people
    will be interested in a copy, to print the document: a professional print on
    coated paper this one.

mehr Infos unter
    Have a look on IORR:
    http://www.iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,1368131
    Amicalement
    Jean marie

Nach meinen bisherigen Erfahrungen ein " muß haben " :thumbup:

• :thumbup: So, ich habe gestern das neue Werk von Jean Marie erhalten und bin begeistert . Es handelt sich um 2 Hefte in sehr guter Qualität mit Zeitungsartikeln aus ganz Europa von der Tour 71 - 73 darunter auch einiges an deutschen Artikeln . Meiner Meinung nach ein echtes " must haven " für jeden Stonesfan zu einem fairen Preis . Kontaktaufnahme mit Jean Marie klappt unproblematisch und die Lieferung nach Zahlung erfolgt umgehend .