Atlantic City'89 CD-Box(en)

• Sagt mal, es gab ja damals sie 3-CD Box (silberne Schrift) zu kaufen, ganz normal im Laden!

Ich habe den Nachfolger als 4-CD Box Version, in (pseudo)Gold-CDs und goldener Schrift auf der Box!

Was war da noch der Unterschied, irgendwas war doch bei Box 1 kürzer oder wurde weggelassen? Was war das?
    Ich habs vergessen, weiß wohl, das bei der neueren ein Intro oder ein Solo komplett drauf ist aber welches....?

Das ist die 3CD Version;

Das ist die 4-CD Limited edition;

(detailierte Fotos folgen in der Discographie!)

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

• Version 1]

The Swingin' Pig Records TSP-CD-075-1
    The Swingin' Pig Records TSP-CD-075-2
    The Swingin' Pig Records TSP-CD-075-3

I.C.P. TSP-CD 075/1 CDM 01
    I.C.P. TSP-CD 075/2 CDM 01
    I.C.P. TSP-CD 075/3 CDM 01

3 CD's. 12" Box (silver). Some box sets with large "Atlantic City '89" Promo Poster.
    This original first edition contains the entire concert and includes the complete version of "2000 Light Years From Home".
    In official record stores for a short time (first available on December 17, 1990).

Released: December 17, 1990

Version 2]

I.C.P. TSP-CD 075/3-B

3 CD's. 12" Box (silver). Reworked (because of legal reasons).
    To still sell the box in official shops TSP scratched the complete track "2000 Light Years From Home".
    ---> Total running time of disc 3 without "2000 Light Years From Home" is 43:03.
    "2000 Light Years From Home" is covered with a black sticker on box backside. The jewel case standard sleeve and the label design are reworked for disc 3.

Released: March 25, 1991

Version 3]

I.C.P. TSP-CD 075/3-C

3 CD's.
    Contains a faded in / shortend version of "2000 Light Years From Home" (06:00). Total running time of disc 3 is 49:04.

Released: May 6, 1991

Version 4]

---> with OSA instead of GEMA emblem

I.C.P. TSP-CD 075/3

3 CD's. Contains again the complete version of "2000 Light Years From Home" (07:23). Total running time of disc 3 is 50:26. The three standard CD jewel cases packed in 5" cardboard case with original 12" box design in miniature size on back and just a small title lettering on front. Packed for the Japanese market with an additional full coloured photo insert of Mick Jagger and Axl Rose. Some copies with white TSP sticker on front says "Original Edition incl. full version of 2000 Light Years From Home".

Released: before March 1995

• Hmm, danke BoB, ja, das mit 2000 Lightyears meinte ich wohl, da ist aber noch ein Unterschied, zumind auf der 4CD Version, das sind ja drei verschiedene 3-CD Boxen!

Aber ich glaube, 2000 Lightyears wurde damals wegen dem Flashpoint Release gekürzt! Bin mir aber nicht sicher!
    Die Atlantic Citxy Box war damals höher in den LP Charts vertreten als Flashpoint, denke mal, das ist mit ein Grund!
    Ach, waren das paradiesische Zeiten im Plattenladen, habe es damals verpennt, mir die Hampton Box zu kaufen, suche ich heute noch das Teil!

Achso, ich spreche jetzt mal ausschliesslich von den Swingin' Pig Releases, es gibt ja noch unzählige andere Labels, die das dann veröffentlicht haben!

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LittleQueenie ()

• Atlantic City '89

3 CD

Version 1

The Swingin' Pig TSP-CD-075-3

Complete show from Atlantic City December 19, 1989. Exc. stereo soundboard quality. Missing the Continental Drift intro. Incl. the complete version of 2000 Light Years From Home. Black/silver 12" box package. Some box sets with large 'Atlantic City '89' promo poster.

Version 2

By legal reasons 2000 Light Years From Home is missing on this version. Same package as Version 1. Black sticker on backside covering the title 2000 Light Years From Home.

Version 3

Now including a shortened faded in 2000 Light Years From Home. Same package as Version 1.

Version 4

5" cardboard case with title only on front and 12" box design on back. Additional 5" photo insert of Mick with Axl Rose and b/w TSP sticker says: 'incl. the full version of 2000 Light Years From Home' on front. 'OSA' note on all CDs. This edition mainly distributed in Japan.

Version 5

The Swingin 'Pig TSP-CD-075-3

5th anniversary 'Gold Edition'. Now complete Atlantic City show from December 19, 1989 including the Continental Drift intro and the complete version of 2000 Light Years From Home. Incl. also a bonus CD which contains pre and after show documentary and tracks from the Steel Wheels tour not played in Atlantic City: Shattered from Philadelphia August 31, 1989 (broken off), One Hit (To The Body), Play With Fire, Dead Flowers from Toronto September 3, 1989, Almost Hear You Sigh from Tokyo February 26, 1990, not Clemson November 26, 1989 as cover says, Angie, Before They Make Me Run from Los Angeles October 19, 1989.

Von IORR.org

• Zitat

The Swingin 'Pig TSP-CD-075-3

5th anniversary 'Gold Edition'. Now complete Atlantic City show from December 19, 1989 including the Continental Drift intro and the complete version of 2000 Light Years From Home. Incl. also a bonus CD which contains pre and after show documentary and tracks from the Steel Wheels tour not played in Atlantic City: Shattered from Philadelphia August 31, 1989 (broken off), One Hit (To The Body), Play With Fire, Dead Flowers from Toronto September 3, 1989, Almost Hear You Sigh from Tokyo February 26, 1990, not Clemson November 26, 1989 as cover says, Angie, Before They Make Me Run from Los Angeles October 19, 1989.

Danke BoB, genau diese Info wars!

Also ist der Unterschied das Intro und 2000Lightyears

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico