1. Midnight rambler
    2. Satisfaction
    3. I'm free
    4. I'm yours, she's mine
    5. Jumping Jack flash
    6. Honky tonk woman
    7. Love in vain
    8. Sympathy for the devil (53 min.)

Dolby Digital/Main Soundtrack:E/Mono;digitally remastered;Bild:4:3 (DVD)

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Pokalheld ()

• Network have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of The Stones in the Park (Limited Edition) for 25th September 2006 priced at £14.99. There never has been a concert like it. There never will be again. Now, Network is proud to announce the release of the concert documentary of one of the most famous live shows ever, complete with songs from the performance that have never been seen before.

Filmed just two days after the tragic death of guitarist Brian Jones, some 250,000 fans flocked to Hyde Park, London, on a pilgrimage to see the group described as “the greatest rock’n’roll band in the world” – The Rolling Stones. A free show, the band played their hits, including ‘Satisfaction’, ‘Honky Tonk Woman’, ‘Jumping Jack Flash’, and ‘Sympathy for the Devil’ and released thousands of butterflies into the air in a tribute to their former guitarist.

Winner of The Best News Documentary at the 1969 Rank News Film Awards, The Stones in the Park (Limited Edition) has been lovingly-restored and has received Dolby 5.1 treatment – meaning this concert has never looked or sounded better.

In addition to this digital restoration, The Stones in the Park (Limited Edition), in its special slip-case packaging comes complete with a number of extras including:

Three songs filmed at the concert, which have never been seen before – ‘Mercy, Mercy’, ‘Stray Cat Blues’ and ‘No Expectations’. Originally edited out of the final cut, they will be included here for the first time on DVD

Mick Jagger – an episode from the World in Action series where the Rolling Stones lead singer talks candidly about his drug arrest and subsequent release from jail when the sentence was quashed

Mick Jagger’s press conference following his release from prison in 1967

Rolling Stones news footage on their early fame, from 1967
    Interview with Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts about their tour of France from 1971

http://www.amazon.de/gp/produc…3778636?v=glance&n=284266

• Vestron Video 1983

BMG Video 1983

Am 5.7.1969 , nur 2 Tage nach dem Tod von Brian Jones, gaben die Stones ein FREE Konzert im Londoner Hyde Park, in der Cockpit Area. Es war das erste Konzert mit Mick Taylor als neuem Gitarristen, da sich Mick und Keith ja von Brian im Frühjahr getrennt hatten.
    Das Konzert wurde von GRANADA TV gefilmt, am 2.9.1969 teilweise gesendet und später als Video verkauft.

Leider wurden nur etwa 50 Minuten vom Konzert für das Kaufvideo / DVD verwendet.
    Da kein Song ohne Bildschnitte, mit dem ganzen Drumherum was sonst noch so alles passiert im Hyde Park, zu sehen ist, bleibt nicht sehr viel vom Live Gefühl übrig.
    Bis heute sind nur noch 3 weitere Filmaufnahmen von diesem historischen Konzert aufgetaucht!!!
    Da damals offentsichtlich GRANADA TV die Rechte erhalten hat, scheinen die Stones auch hier kein grosses Interesse zu einer überarbeiteten Neuveröffentlichung zu haben! Was man an der DVD Veröffentlichung sehr gut sehen kann.

Die komplette SET LIST gibt es nur als Audio Version!

Eulogy for Brian Jones,
    I'm Yours , She's Mine
    Jumpin' Jack Flash
    No Expectations
    Mercy Mercy
    Stray Cat Blues,
    I'm Free
    Down Home Girl
    Love in Vain
    .Loving Cup
    Midnight Rambler
    Satisfaction
    Honky Tonk Women
    Street Fighting Man
    Sympathy For The Devil (mit Ginger Johnsons African Drummers - dancing and percussion.)

Vor den STONES traten noch folgende Bands an diesem Tag auf:

Family, Battered Ornaments (without Pete Brown), King Crimson, Roy Harper , Third Ear Band, Alexis Korner's New Church, Screw

" Wenn STONES Fans zusammen kommen, ist es egal wo sie sich treffen,
    für ein paar Stunden sind sie einfach im STONES LAND "

• Special Edition von Network, enthält drei bislang ungesehene Songs " Mercy, Mercy, Stray Cat Blues and No Expectations"

Ausserdem noch folgende Bonus Tracks; Expectations.

• World in Action : Mick Jagger discusses his arrest for drugs possession, from July 1967
    • Mick Jagger press conference on his release from prison, from 1967
    • Rolling Stones news footage of their early fame, from 1964
    • Interview with Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts about their tour of France, from 1971

Info und Videoclip (Mercy, Mercy)

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

• 3 bisher unveröffentliche Songs?
    Ich dachte immer, das Konzert wäre komplett auf den Videos/DVDs, die es bisher gab.
    Das ist ja was ganz feines! :thumbsup:

Nachtrag:
    Setlist Hydepark 69

5th July: London, Hyde Park, Cockpit Area
    (I'm Yours And I'm Hers [backstage rehearsal]/Adonais [Eulogy for Brian Jones]/
    I'm Yours And I'm Hers/Jumping Jack Flash/Mercy Mercy/Stray Cat Blues/
    No Expectations/I'm Free/Down Home Girl/Love In Vain/Loving Cup/Honky Tonk
    Women/Midnight Rambler/Satisfaction/Street Fighting Man/Sympathy For The Devil)

• 3 bisher unveröffentliche Songs?
    Ich dachte immer, das Konzert wäre komplett auf den Videos/DVDs, die es bisher gab.
    Das ist ja was ganz feines! :thumbsup:

Das dachte ich auch immer Logo.

Ulli Schröder gab mir den Tipp auf die Network Version.

Ich denke aber, die gibts nur in England.

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico