14. Satisfaction
    15. Honky Tonk Women

16. Sympathy For The Devil
    17. Paint It Black
    18. Jumpin Jack Flash
    Encore
    19. Brown Sugar

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LittleQueenie ()

• Hat mir eine vertrauliche Quelle mitgeteilt - keine Ahnung, wo mein Dad das gefunden hat Flug ist mit EasyJet von Dortmund nach Louton. Vom Flughafen gibt's nen Bus zur Baker Street. Karten kosten knapp 200€ p.P. + MS-Shearing

• O2 customers get first dibs on Rolling Stones tickets

O2 customers able to purchase tickets 48 hours before general release

If you’re an O2 customer that happens to be a Rolling Stones fans then you’re in for a big treat. The network is letting its patrons buy tickets for the Stone’s gig at the O2 Arena on 21st August, a full 48 hours before general sale (Friday 30th March), avoiding the hassle of engaged phone lines and congested internet tickets sites.

These tickets for the Stone’s ‘A Bigger Bang 2007 Tour’ are expected to sell out in minutes so to avoid a lifetime of regret, O2 customers should text 'ROLLING' to 64202 now, where you will receive a password that enables you to purchase up to 4 tickets. You must then go to http://www.theo2.co.uk/blueroom on Wednesday 28th March at 9am where they will be able to buy tickets through Ticketmaster. Who said you can’t always get want you want?

http://www.mobilechoiceuk.com/…publish/article_381.shtml

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~

• In England oder auch US hast du fast immer Firmen die Sponsoren und ihren Kunden spezielle Deals abgeben. Neuerdings ja auch in der Schweiz. Ich wäre gerne nach London, aber ich nehme an, dass die Vodafone Kunden die besten Plätze wieder sich als erstes ergattern. Meistens kommt noch hinzu, dass Ticketmaster am Anfang die Postlieferung für Weltweit nicht freigeschaltet hat und du dann nur noch die teuren Plätze bekommst.