10. Juni 2007 - Newport, Isle Of Wight

• ISLE OF WIGHT

Festival

Setlist
    1. Start Me Up
    2. You Got Me Rocking
    3. Rough Justice
    4. Love In Vain (with guest Paolo Nutini)
    5. Can't You Hear Me Knocking
    6. Ain't Too Proud To Beg (with guest Amy Winehouse)
    7. Tumbling Dice

Band Introductions

Keith
    8. Wanna Hold You
    9. Slipping Away

B-Stage
    10. Miss You
    11. Satisfaction
    12. Honky Tonk Women

13. Sympathy For The Devil
    14. Brown Sugar
    15. Jumping Jack Flash (encore)

Rolling Stones to headline Isle of Wight Sunday night!!!!

London – Thursday March 22 2007 – They’re back! The greatest rock ‘n’ roll band in the world return to the stadiums and arenas of Europe this summer. Kicking off on June 5 in Werchter, Belgium, The Rolling Stones ‘A Bigger Bang’ 2007 Tour will play over 20 shows across Europe.

The Rolling Stones today confirmed shows in the UK, Ireland, Holland, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, Norway, Portugal & Ukraine. Also a date in Switzerland is in the planning. Go to your local press and http://www.rollingstones.com for a list of tour dates and ticket onsale dates. The band will be making history on this tour by headlining their very first UK festival, the legendary Isle of Wight Festival, on Sunday June 10 as well as playing St. Petersburg, Russia and shows in Serbia & Ukraine for the first time ever.

The Rolling Stones ‘A Bigger Bang’ 2006 World Tour clocked up stunning reviews from all the critics to become the biggest ever global concert tour:

‘They are the champions. Does it get any better? Because if anyone’s *** of the walk, it’s still the Stones, the only English team to pull off such a dazzling result in foreign fields this summer...’

……. The Observer

‘The Mick ’n’ Keef double act is too enduringly entertaining to halt. They are the embodiment of rock n roll’

……..The Independent

‘Outstanding!. Jagger sings powerfully throughout. Watts is a stylish anchor and Richards and Wood give guitar masterclass with their explosive economy and cheery telepathy.’

……..The Mail on Sunday

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LittleQueenie ()

• Zitat

LittleQueenie schrieb am 22.03.2007 21:47

AUSVERKAUFT!!!

Ne, oder???

Haben die da nicht wenigstens ein paar Tickets für den rs.com Verkauf zurückgehalten

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von voodookeef ()

• Zitat

Teufelchenu schrieb am 22.03.2007 22:04
    Auf der RScom-Seite mit den Vorverkaufsterminen fehlt das Konzert! Da gibts wohl wirklich keine Karten mehr, auch nicht für den FanClub!

Ach, im Endeffekt: wer will schon auf ein Festival

• naja, ixh geh stark davon aus, dass die noch ein oder zwei konzerte dran hängen in der o2 arena! mit einem tag pause kommen wir sogar auf den 25. august, der so lange als gerücht-datum rumgeschwirrt ist. und dann hätten 69.000 leute die stones gesehen.ist doch ne ordentliche zahl.

die arena wird wohl binnen minuten ausverkauft sein. dann gibts die ankündigung einer zweiten show.... hab das so im gefühl. wäre sonst "unwürdig" als tour-abschluss!