EL EJIDO, SPANIEN, ESTADIO SANTO DOMINGO

• EL EJIDO, SPANIEN, ESTADIO SANTO DOMINGO
    16. AUGUST 2006

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Street Fighting Man ()

• Zitat

Street Fighting Man schrieb am 15.08.2006 14:11
    Die spanischen Fans können einem wirklich leid tun. Hoffen wir auf Twickenham.

Hmm, ja, vier Shows von Spanien und eventl alle ausgefallen, da hat Stonezeit schon recht, Sie werdenb wohl im nähsten Jahr wieder kommen "müssen"!

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

• Das hat Björnulf über El Ejido gepostet:

Re: El ejido: news here, please new
    Posted by: bv (IP Logged)
    Date: August 15, 2006 11:48

I don't think you will know for sure until show day. From history the cancellations usually happen last minute on show day. That is when the doctors can do a check of Mick's condition. Unless they see the laryngitis is really serious and it will take days still. Then they cancel the day before or in the morning. I will try to keep the IORR web updated at all times regarding El Ejido. See the IORR news pages for soon to come El Ejido pages.

PS. This has happened many times now. In 2003 Mick started to perform too early so they got two rounds of cancellations. First Benidorm then Amsterdam. See the reviews from Hannover 2003 etc: [iorr.org] ... This time they will be more careful I think. That is why I think the El Ejido show is in danger, but you never know, may be this is a very nice case and Mick is fit for tomorrow. We can hope.

Bjornulf

Aber die Spanier bei IORR posten immer wieder spanische Pressemeldungen, dass die Show abgesagt wurde...

Schaun wir mal...

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~

• und hier kommt die offizielle absage des konzerts von rs.com:

"The Rolling Stones have been forced to cancel their Wednesday, August 16 concert in El Ejido (Spain) as singer Mick Jagger will be unable to perform due to laryngitis. The Rolling Stones "A Bigger Bang" World Tour will continue as scheduled with two shows at London's Twickenham Stadium on August 20 and 22 followed by Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff then onto Norway and Denmark in September.

Yesterday the band announced that they would have to cancel a performance scheduled for last night in Valladolid (Spain) because Jagger is under doctor's orders to rest his voice for a few days.

"I am very sorry to be cancelling this show as well," said Mick Jagger earlier today. "But unfortunately I have no other choice and I apologise to everyone who bought tickets for El Ejido."

All tickets will be refunded from point of purchase."

• und hier kommt die offizielle absage des konzerts von rs.com:

"The Rolling Stones have been forced to cancel their Wednesday, August 16 concert in El Ejido (Spain) as singer Mick Jagger will be unable to perform due to laryngitis. The Rolling Stones "A Bigger Bang" World Tour will continue as scheduled with two shows at London's Twickenham Stadium on August 20 and 22 followed by Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff then onto Norway and Denmark in September.

Yesterday the band announced that they would have to cancel a performance scheduled for last night in Valladolid (Spain) because Jagger is under doctor's orders to rest his voice for a few days.

"I am very sorry to be cancelling this show as well," said Mick Jagger earlier today. "But unfortunately I have no other choice and I apologise to everyone who bought tickets for El Ejido."

All tickets will be refunded from point of purchase."