14. Get Off My Cloud
    15. Honky Tonk Women (to main stage)
    16. Sympathy
    17. Paint It Black
    18. Brown Sugar
    19. YCAGWYW
    20. Satisfaction

• Ja, denn NIGHTTIME ist wieder dabei.
    Ich hoffe das wird auch in Europa gespielt.

" Wenn STONES Fans zusammen kommen, ist es egal wo sie sich treffen,
    für ein paar Stunden sind sie einfach im STONES LAND "

• Ein bißchen nörgeln tue ich trotzdem. Das neue Album ist soo gut, dennoch spielen sie nur noch 3 Songs an jedem Abend. Das ist nicht nur schade; ich habe auch keine Hoffnung, daß sich das ändern wird. Dabei wären 5-6 Lieder durchaus angebracht:
    Rough Justice
    Oh No Not Again
    Rain Fall Down
    Back Of My Hand
    1 Keith-Song
    und im Wechsel irgendwas: Driving Too Fast, She Saw Me Coming, It Won't Take Long, Don't Wanna Go Home...

Aus dem Programm nehmen könnte man dagegen gut Tumbling Dice und She's So Cold. Night Time/Mr. Pitiful statt Gimme Shelter ist auch besser, der Abwechslung wegen. Und IORR als Schlußsong hat mir gut gefallen (am ersten Konzertabend).

Klammer zu. Fragt man drei Fans, kriegt man vier Meinungen *ggg*

Les Trois Tetons in Oberhausen - ich war dabei

• Ja sie sollten mehr neue Songs spielen. Ganz klar auch meine Meinung.

IORR hat mir auch extrem gefallen als Finale.

Entweder Nightime oder Gimmie. Nur schon wegen Lisa.

Sonst ist es extrem schwierig.

• Denke, sinnvolle Kritik oder besser noch "Wünsche" fallen nicht unter die Rubrik "Nörgelei", warum soll man denn nicht äussern, was man gerne hören will, bzw. die Stones habe ja selber dazu aufgerufen, erinnert Ihr euch, vor der Tour?

Ich würde verdammt gerne mal Sweet Neo Con Live hören, gefällt mir auch auf der Platte immer besser, habe ja die Hoffnung, daß Sie's hier spielen, ansonsten wäre mir die letzte MSG Setlist (Januar) auch sehr recht!

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LittleQueenie ()

• Ich glaube nicht, daß sie Sweet Neo Con jemals live spielen werden. Hat mich schon angenehm überrascht, daß sie den Song überhaupt veröffentlicht haben. Vielleicht lesen sie tatsächlich, was die Leute so im Internet schreiben; Songs, die polarisieren, wie etwa Streets Of Love oder Sweet Neocon wurden ja noch nie gespielt. Und die Stones versuchen durchaus, alle Besucher gleichzeitig glücklich zu machen. Klappt zwar nicht, ist aber mit den größten Hits noch am ehesten zu schaffen.

Dazu kommt sicherlich auch, daß die Band sehr von der Übung abhängig ist. Nach meinem Gefühl tun sie sich leichter, wenn sie den Song schon x-Mal gespielt haben. Routine, Automatismen, Übung, wie auch immer: Eine Reihe von Songs ist mit den Jahren gewachsen, von Midnight Rambler bis You Got Me Rocking.

Ja, You Got Me Rocking Der Song lädt nicht gerade zur Improvisation ein, aber im Laufe der Zeit hat Keith sein eigenartiges Rhythmusgefühl perfekt auf diesen Song übertragen. Seine Zeitpunkte des Anschlagens scheinen überhaupt zum Schlagzeug zu passen, aber genau so ist es perfekt. Auch das Ende seines Solos hat er am Ende verfeinert: Bei der Voodoo Lounge-Tour war nach seinem Solo abrupt Stille (bzw. nur Charlie spielte und Mick animierte die Zuschauer zum Klatschen), inzwischen schlägt Keith noch ein paar Akkorde (mal D, E oder F) an. Gut so

Les Trois Tetons in Oberhausen - ich war dabei

• Rolling Stones
    By Kevin C. Johnson
    Post-Dispatch Pop Music Critic
    01/28/2006

Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones perform at Savvis Center.
    Mick don't break your hip" was the message on a sign one wisecracking Rolling Stones fan hung from the nosebleed seats at Savvis Center on Friday night, where the classic rock band performed a two-hour, sold-out show for more than 15,500 fans.
    The message implied that, at 62, Mick Jagger and his cohorts, Keith Richards, Ron Wood and Charlie Watts, might be too old to rock 'n' roll despite their tour grossing $162 million last year, making it the top tour of 2005 - and in history.
    But make no mistake, the Rolling Stones are still rockin' the house as only they know how, with a show featuring the greatest hits, loads of funky swagger, a fantastic stunt or two and the spectacle of seeing these men with crypt keeper-like faces and bony teen bodies doing their thing better than many rockers half their age.
    Still, is it too much to ask that they might try singing a different tune? The Rolling Stones have the live thing down pat, and probably see no need to tinker with what still works on most levels. But while it can't be accused of showing signs of wear and tear, it could still use some freshening.

The Stones, including auxiliary players Darryl Jones on bass and Lisa Fischer, Blondie Chaplin and Bernard Fowler on supporting vocals, opened the 20-song set with the standard "Jumpin' Jack Flash," backed up by more recent favorite "You Got Me Rockin" and the classics "She's So Cold" and "Tumblin' Dice." New songs "Rough Justice" and "Rain Fall Down" slid right in alongside classics without missing a beat (though sportscaster Greg Gumbel, who had a floor seat, found the latter the perfect time for a concession stand break).
    The night moved along rapidly, with more hits ("Satisfaction," "Brown Sugar," "You Can't Always Get What You Want" and "Sympathy for the Devil," which remains one of the coolest songs ever) and new songs (last year's "A Bigger Bang" is really worth a listen). Jagger adopted a weird falsetto while seated at the keyboards for "Worried About You," and dug deep into the bluesy romps that were "Midnight Rambler" and "Night Time is the Right Time."
    Though the show didn't feel frills-heavy by Stones' standards, there was one glorious stunt: A huge chunk of stage lifted up and glided across the center of the arena floor, carrying the band with it to the rear end of the arena where a new stage was mounted for "Miss You," "Start Me Up," "Get Off My Cloud" and "Honky Tonk Woman."
    Still, in the end, it all felt like business as usual.
    They can do whatever they want on tour, so why not (as has been stated in this space previously) try an all-blues tour, or perform classic albums in their entirety? Wouldn't it be glorious if the Stones mounted a tour with folks like B.B. King and Chuck Berry, and the three acts performed their hits and each others' hits in various combinations? The tour possibilities are endless.

Mildly overwhelmed band Soulive opened with the words "you've definitely figured out who we aren't," which for surely all the fans in the house was easier than figuring out who they were. The soul-jazz, mostly instrumental band delivered upon a number of vintage-sounding, James Brown-inspired riffs that occasionally dipped into acid jazz. Singer Reggie Watts added vocals to songs such as "What Can You Do" from the band's "Breakout" CD and covers of "Come Together" and "Tighten Up."