Ireland-tour 1966 (Charlie is my Darling)

• Hat jemand von euch die Original DVD und kann zur Bildqualität was sagen?

Ich kenne nur die Bootleg Versionen und die sind irgenwie nicht so sehr prickelnd. Ich habe aber den Verdacht, das dies auf das Alter der Aufnahmen zurückzuführen ist.

Nachtrag, eben bei Nico Zentgraf gefunden:

Zitat von guest-review by Olaf Boehme

The best known film of the Rolling Stones of the 60's has at last been published on DVD. Rolling With The Stones is nothing else but Charlie Is My Darling. We know about many versions of that movie. Individual cut by different film makers, badly dubbed with horrible sounds and overspoken footage which would also be available with the artists voices in original. Charlie Is My Darling was only shown in a handful of cinemas. That's why not many people know how the movie runs in its primary version. Rolling With The Stones is suggesting to show the original cut. For instance now you can hear all spoken words of the band members during the train ride. The scene where Keith is sitting with Mick together at the piano singing some Elvis tunes is longer as the extracts we know from different VHS-issues of the last 20 odd years, even with unmodified sound. These images are the real discovery of Rolling With The Stones. Available here.

DVD "Rolling With The Stones" (Cinebx 83629-62709, -USA).

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...