"WHO THE FUCK WAS JHON LENNON?", My third Stones Painting!

• "Who the fuck was Jhon Lennon?" is the name of my third and last painting of the Serie "It's just that demon life has got you in its sway ".
    It's my favorite work of the other two.
    In this painting we can see Keith Richards pestering a voodoo doll of one of the guys from Liverpool. Is something crazy, but i like it.
    Is not to take it the wrong way, is just my simple expression, always having fun and showing a face of pure humor. If black.. better, like say the Stones.
    Are recently finished and i´m trying to express my passion about the Stones.
    Is a unique, original and exclusive paint. Not have copies and is a free surface (no frames).
    Finally, "Who the fuck was Jhon Lennon?" it can be shocking, bold, aggressive, different, hateful, crazy and revolted. If you see so, i´m SATISFIED!

Details:
    - Serie: "It's just that demon life has got you in its sway "
    - Title: "Who the fuck was Jhon Lennon?"
    - Nº: 3
    - Size: 42,1 x 28,5 cm
    - Canson Paper
    - China Ink and watercolors
    - Done with Steel drawing pen and brush Nº5

*Marcelo Tejera from Buenos Aires (Argentina) has been the recent purchaser of it!

*This is the list of paintings in this first serie:
    1 - "A Strange Guest in Nellcote" - (purchased by Marcelo Tejera - Buenos Aires - Argentina)
    2 - "Yes My Ring" - (purchased by André Ribeiro - Porto Alegre - Brazil)
    3 - "Who the fuck was Jhon Lennon?" - (purchased by Marcelo Tejera - Buenos Aires - Argentina)

In these days I'll start with the second serie of Stones Paintings.

Check my Blogspot:
    http://WWW.FABIOSILVERA.BLOGSPOT.COM

Cheers!
    Fabio Silvera