Mick als Moderator von Saturday Night Live' Season Final 19.5.2012

• Mick ist Gastgeber bei der Comedy-Show "Saturday Night Live"am 19.05.12 bei NBC. :bäääää

[infobox]Moderatoreninfo LQ: Beiträge zusammengelegt![/infobox]

• Ich bin mal gespannt wie lustig Mick sich gegenüber dem Publikum und den Gästen zeigt... Unter seinen Gästen befinden sich u.a. Rihanna & :D Will Ferrell

Fan des Golden-Stone-Age (1969-1974)

• Hier sagen Sie was dazu:

Mick Jagger to Host "SNL" Finale: Will Keith Richards Join Him?

Mick Jagger is hosting the season finale of “Saturday Night Live” on May 19th. It’s a surprise announcement. And unlike most “SNL” hosting stints, it’s not really attached to anything in particular to promote. Jagger’s solo career is on hold, with his SuperHeavy super group not really making a dent last year. Now there’s a lot of anticipation about the Rolling Stones’ 50th anniversary. There are a number of tie ins this summer and fall, including a big art book of photos and a documentary. But the Stones consider January to be the launch of their 50th anniversary. Sources close to Keith Richards say he’s been writing songs, putting together demos for a new album. There are rumors that Mick has heard the demos and they’re starting to work together. A Rolling Stones 50th anniversary tour, with an album built in (we all see how Madonna did–the fans want the hits), could turn into the biggest grossing tour of all time. Will Keith make a cameo on May 19th? The odds are in his favor for some kind of sly, Lorne Michaels-executed coup. And then the excitement begins. The Rolling Stones in 2013–who woulda thunk that back in 1963?

Also, this is Mick’s first hosting stint. He’s appeared on the show, most memorably in a comic sketch about Prince Charles, Camilla Parker Bowles, and a tampon. I’m laughing now as I think of it.

PS On a Cannes note: wealthy guy and Italian auto heir Johnny Pigozzi is never far from Mick’s side. Every year he throws a big splashy lunch at his lavish estate near the Hotel du Cap in Cap D’Antibes. This year it’s scheduled for — Saturday, May 19th. Whoops! This may throw a monkey wrench into Johnny’s plans. His guest of honor is always Mick Jagger.

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

• Mick Jagger wird Gastgeber von US-Comedy-Show
    Mick Jagger (68) will sein komödiantisches Talent unter Beweis stellen. Der Rolling Stones- Frontmann werde Mitte Mai als Gastgeber der beliebten US-Satire-Show «Saturday Night Live» auf der Bühne stehen, teilte der Sender NBC mit.

weiterlesen: http://www.stern.de/kultur/tv/…-comedy-show-1822536.html

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

• Ich bin ganz sicher , das wird echt klasse werden.Mick ist jemand, der sich selbst nie zu ernst genommen hat,und das sind die besten Voraussetzungen für gute Comedy finde ich.Hoffentlich kriegen wir wenigstens ein paar Ausschnitte zu sehen.

I´m a kingbee baby , buzzing around your hive !!!

• Weiß jemand von euch, ob dies Mick Jaggers einzige Sendung als Moderator bleiben wird?
    Ich fänds toll, wenn er die Gelegenheit ergreifen sollte, in dieser Funktion selbst eine Rolling Stones Jubiläumstour anzukündigen. :p Ich weiß, dass ist jetzt reine Spekulation, aber die Stones haben ja in der Vergangenheit immer wieder spektakuläre PR-Aktionen durchgeführt. Mein Favorit bleibt die Promotion der Tour Of The Americas ´75 bleiben, als die Band auf mit ihrem offenen Truck als Bühne New York ins (Verkehrs)Chaos stürzte...

Fan des Golden-Stone-Age (1969-1974)