• Rubin urges Jagger to release King King

By WENN world entertainment news - Friday, July 20 06:45 am Super-producer Rick Rubin is urging Mick Jagger to rethink the release of his Red Devils album - because it's one of the best projects he has worked on.

Rubin produced Jagger's supergroup in action in the early 1990s before the recording time became the Rolling Stones star's 1992 solo album Wandering Spirit. Jagger shelved the album, dubbed King King, and it has never been released.

And now Rubin thinks the rocker should reconsider.

He says, "It's incredible, (but) it's up to Mick. He's the artist... he gets to do what he wants to do. But it's great, and I hope it comes out." Rubin admits recording the King King album wasn't all fun - Jagger yelled at the producer for being downbeat.

He tells Flaunt magazine, "He got really angry at me for bringing the session down. He pulled me out in the hallway and yelled at me because I was not being upbeat about what was going on. "He said I was worse than Keith, and if I didn't like what was going on, I should just go out and get a veggie burger."

King King, named after the New York studio where the album, was recorded, features the talents of Lester Butler, Bill Bateman and brothers Dave Lee and Johnny Ray Bartel

Les Trois Tetons in Oberhausen - ich war dabei