Rolling Stones Live 2008

• Zitat

angus schrieb am 24.10.2007 18:53
    aber du weißt doch, wie es ist... jetzt hat es quasi die wichtigkeit einer offiziellen PK!

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~

• Hin und wieder schaue ich mal beim Norweger vorbei, vielleicht weiß der doch was?

Ich fahr nicht mit:
    ----------------------------------
    Re: Stones to tour Asia soon!
    Posted by: bv (IP Logged)
    Date: October 28, 2007 13:51

They will start touring end Jan or early Feb. India, Bangkok and Japan plus more. Great news are they look into more shows in Japan. They are back for sakura - cherry blossom - if they can get it for late March, before they head back to boost the new movie in North America. o the big question is, who knows when sakura is 2008...

Bjornulf
    ----------------------

• und nun wohl doch nicht, von IOdingsbums

IPosted by: bv (IP Logged)
    Date: January 10, 2008 12:08
    t looks like they have moved the Asia plans until 2009. This is not the first time they move Asian tours. With plans for a complete Asian tour I assume it got too complicated to do it at this stage. Still I hear rumours about NYC spring.

• Zitat

Iris schrieb am 10.01.2008 11:10
    und nun wohl doch nicht, von IOdingsbums

IPosted by: bv (IP Logged)
    Date: January 10, 2008 12:08
    t looks like they have moved the Asia plans until 2009. This is not the first time they move Asian tours. With plans for a complete Asian tour I assume it got too complicated to do it at this stage. Still I hear rumours about NYC spring.

Meine Quelle hatte ja schon Mitte August davon gesprochen, dass Asien eher nicht, aber durchaus bissi was in Europa - ich gehe davon aus, dass zum Release von SAL in USA was im Frühjahr passiert und wir evtl im Sommer in den Genuss kommen (ABER ohne Gewähr)...

• Nöö, glaube ich nicht, es ist ja auch nur von einer Show in NewYork die Rede!

Ich denke eher, das Keith was mit den Winos macht, Solo!

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

• Zitat

LittleQueenie schrieb am 10.01.2008 14:01

Nöö, glaube ich nicht, es ist ja auch nur von einer Show in NewYork die Rede!

Ich denke eher, das Keith was mit den Winos macht, Solo!

Naja, das wäre ja nicht ausgeschlossen - mir hat "man" ja nicht gesagt, in welcher Besetzung man sich sieht

• I think it is important to hear what BV (Bjornulf Vik) had to say on this on January 10.

Whatever you may think of him, the man has been quite reliable over the years regarding Stones information. He obviously has strong connections within the Stones camp.

This from IORR:

It looks like they have moved the Asia plans until 2009. This is not the first time they move Asian tours. With plans for a complete Asian tour I assume it got too complicated to do it at this stage. Still I hear rumours about NYC spring.

Bjornulf

Generally, these days, I would expect the Stones to announce a tour any place in the world with a maximum of 2-3 months. Mind you they are getting older and they don't want to have long term commitments. They do tours bits by bits.

Large tours need scheduling and 1-3 months pre-sales in Europe and North America. For the rest of the world they might show up on one month notice, but they would need to activate crew, rehearsals and booking of venues, and there are always some leaks, so they will not just pop out from nowhere. Relax!

Bjornulf

• Die US-Premiere von Shine a light ist offensichtlich nicht in New York sondern bei einem Festival http://2008.sxsw.com/

der Film ist schon auf der Seite unter den Premieren aufgeführt http://2008.sxsw.com/film/festival/films/

da bleibt dann nur noch wenig Hoffnung auf New Yorker Konzerte ....

auf der PK heute auch kein Wort über mögliche Konzerte (andererseits durfte ja auch nur Fragen zum Film gestellt werden.....)

• Wie unrecht ich doch hatte ... zumindest die Premiere Ende März in New York ist inzwischen sicher und ein Meet and Greet auf dem Roten Teppich mit Anreise, Hotel und einer von den Stones signierten Gibson kann hier ersteigert werden.

Meet The Rolling Stones in New York City

Paramount is providing two lucky fans the opportunity to attend the "Shine A Light" movie premiere in New York City at the end of March. The opportunity is being auctioned off on [www.VH1auctions.com] with the proceeds benefiting VH1 Save The Music Foundation.

The winner will receive round-trip coach airfare (US travel only), hotel accommodations, transport to/from the premiere, a chance to walk the Red Carpet at the Premiere and meet the Stones on the Red Carpet, plus receive an autographed Gibson guitar from the band.

The auction ends on Friday, February 29. Check it out at [www.VH1auctions.com]. Any questions, call us at 1.937.222.7525 extension 115.

aktueller Stand:

UltimateFAN Rolling Stones VIP Package in New York City

$6,750.00

13 Gebote
    1176 Besuche

Auktionsende in 13hours 16mins 34secs

• Wie unrecht ich doch hatte ... zumindest die Premiere Ende März in New York ist inzwischen sicher und ein Meet and Greet auf dem Roten Teppich mit Anreise, Hotel und einer von den Stones signierten Gibson kann hier ersteigert werden.

.... ist für über 25.000 versteigert worden .....