Rolling Stones Live 2008

• So, hier ist nun ein Nachtrag von diesem Typ:

Zitat

Blondie has just told me he did not say they'd be back on the road in 2009.

He only meant that he was hoping they'd be back in 2009.

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~

• I`m hoping, too!

You can`t always get what you want.16.08.90 GE; 20.06.95 K; 24.06.98 D; 13.06.03 OB; 23.07.06 K; 13.08.07 D; 29.11.12 L; 06.07.13 L; 19.06.14 D; 27.09.17 BCN; 30.06.18 S

• Diese Einschränkung "he was hoping" kam von the juf, eine Hollländerin, die so eine Art offizielles Sprachrohr für Blondie und Tim Ries in Europa ist, das musste sie also sagen, damit es keinen ÄRger gibt.

Da ist noch jemand auf IORR, der mit Blondie gesprochen hat, da klingt es schon wieder sicherer:

Per Blondie Chaplin, no Stones tour in 2008

Posted by: Halup ()

Date: March 20, 2008 00:16
    On Monday night I attended a 30th anniversary screening and party for The Rutles movie, All You Need Is Cash here in Los Angeles. All 4 members of the Rutles (Eric Idle, Neil Innes, Rikki Fataar and John Halsey) were in attendance. Blondie Chaplin also was attened to be with his friend and former Beach Boys co-member Rikki. I asked Blondie about any chance of the Stones touring in 2008 and he said no, but he said he is hearing about plans for 2009, as others on this forum have indicated.

• Na das ist ja schon mal besser :thumbsup:

Grundsätzlich glaube ich ja auch an 2009 - und wenn es nur Asien wird, wird sich schon das ein oder andere Konzert einrichten lassen :stonestongue

Zumindest haben wir dann dieses Jahr mal Zeit, uns um "richtigen" Urlaub und das Konto zu kümmern :cheese

• Aber bitte kein Konzert in Lhasa.

Es gibt auch für viele Länder in Asien relativ günstige Flüge! Also: Konten ordnen und füllen und abwarten.

• Richards' Touring Withdrawal

Posted on: March 20, 2008 03:03 PDT
    Filed under: Rock

The Rolling Stones star Keith Richards feels so disorientated after finishing a major tour, he compares the experience to withdrawal symptoms from hard drugs. The legendary guitarist admits he gets so used to life on the road that it is a real shock to the system when the gigs finish and he is forced to go back to normal life. The rockers completed their Bigger Bang world tour in August last year (07) and Richards is still trying to adjust. He says, "It’s only within the last two or three weeks that I’ve stopped waking up wondering if it’s a play day or a traveling day. It takes that long. I always expect it, but still you’ve got to go through it.
    "It’s like a long withdrawal. When you finish, you want to start again. Especially after two years, you get so used to that adrenaline punch, and when it gets cut off, well… it’s not as bad as smack, but it’s pretty bad."

Quelle

• Aber bitte kein Konzert in Lhasa.

Es gibt auch für viele Länder in Asien relativ günstige Flüge! Also: Konten ordnen und füllen und abwarten.

Asien? Flugzeit? Günstige Flüge? = Nevercomebackairlines?

Höhö, nix für den Flugängstigen Mastaah :yoman

Fährt jemand mit dem Auto nach Tokyo ? Ich will mit :ultimate

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...