26. August 2007 - London

• Guten Tag LittleQueenie und Teufelchen!

Wie geht es ihnen?

Meine Deutsch -- 'ein bisshcen'^

Learnt German at school but have plum forgotten most of it^

Very cool to meet you two,a total stones chat on the Stansted express & I met Teufelchen & Dandelion at the gig too,and I hear you visited Edith Grove flat? I must visit it someday too..

Forum meeting in Zurich,I'm sure it'll be quite the great weekend!

Very nice stones board this is,I must pop in and visit a few times,I can read a little bit of German as you know..

'Slainte'(Cheers in Irish*)

• Hi IC4

We've been to Edith Grove 102, too. But we haven't seen very much there. Only a red door with an, I think it was golden, number 102

But it was really nice. It's near to the Chelsea FC stadium..

• Hallo IC4!

Nice to hear from you! It was great zu meet you in London. And your german is very good

At the moment we are in Zürich at the "Minitreff".

Many greetings

Teufelchen

• Teufelchenu,

Danke schon fur deine "praise"(don't know German word for prasie^) fur meine Duetsch! Du bist 'kind', Fraulein! (again,forgotten German word for 'kind'^)

Angus,

Edith Grove 102 isn't one of their homes -- it's the old flat they shared in 1962-3

So it's not a current home,more like a historic stones-site,almost a museum piece for us fans^

Tshuss!

• Quote: "There you can find photos of Edith Grove and Cheyne Walk, we have made in London with LQ, Mrs. M and Dande. Enjoy!"

-- (Ahem): Cool!!!!!! Cool!!!!!!

Did I say 'Cool'? Well, after seeing those pictures of the edith & cheyne, I must say again...*Drum Roll*....Cool!!!!!!!!!

Someday....Ja, ooh ja ja ja, someday....