Video vom Cover-Shooting für den neuen Rolling Stone

• Cool! Danke für den Link - nun weiß ich schon, welches Magazin ich als nächstes besorgen muss :cheese

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~

• Gut aufgepasst, Iris, Danke.

Ich lieb das doch so, wenn die Jungs mit anderen Musikern zusammen sind. Und Jack White und seine Stripes mag ich sowieso.

Das passt!!! :thumbsup:

• The April 17 issue of Rolling Stone Magazine features interviews with Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and their Shine A Light collaborator, Jack White. Get a sneak peek of their coverage before it hits newsstands:

Rolling Stone Magazine: In your mind, what's the difference between the Stones we see in this movie versus the Stones in, say, 1972?

Mick Jagger: Much older [laughs]! I'm still singing the same old songs, you know. It's just a more matured style of playing, with maybe some of the more extravagant edges taken out. You know, the band -- they were very inconsistent back then. They would do a fantastic show one night, fucking raise the roof and be amazing, and the next night they would do a terrible show, where the tempos are wildly wrong -- too fast, too slow, terrible train wrecks and awful mistakes. Now it's a much more consistent-playing group.

Read more from Rolling Stone Magazine's interview with Mick Jagger.

Rolling Stone Magazine: Keith, what do you think of "Shine a Light"?

Keith Richards: I'm just seeing what Marty Scorsese sees in the Stones. I was never aware of the cameras. I knew they were there. But once you go to work, your job is to give the audience what they want and, at the same time, get yourself off. I've no doubt that Mick was far more aware that he was making a movie. But once I get going, I just look at Charlie.
    I've always been amazed by how much fuss goes on around us -- the big screens, the technology. And it has to be coordinated. Mick loves to coordinate. But I'm selfish. I gotta feel good. I can't go up there worrying about things. I go onstage to get some fucking peace and quiet.

Read more from Rolling Stone Magazine's interview with Keith Richards and Jack White.

http://www.rollingstones.com/news/news.php?uid=680

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

• Wann kommt der Rolling Stone denn eigentlich ´raus ? Ich war schon ein paarmal am Hbf das waren immer andere Cover.

I´m a kingbee baby , buzzing around your hive !!!