2006-11-xx Beacon Theatre, NY

• Tim, feel free to post your review of your Beacon-experience here and post your pictures here as well!!

Just copy the last of the 4 photobucket-codes here - that's all you have to do in order to put up pictures :zwinker

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~

• OK, I promised this a long time ago, well finally here they are. Steffi, please move this thread into the one you already prepared if u like. Oh and Steffi, I apologise that there aren't enough fotos of Keith!!

This is only a selection of some of my better Beacon fotos, I have many more.

Taken from first row loge (lower balcony), far left seat at the end of the row as you face the stage. Taken at the second Beacon show on November 1, 2006.

plexi

that's my wristband being put on

• Very Nice Pics Tim, thank you!

Very interessting, we can see one of the 16 cameras from the shine a light movie;

Ist auch ein ziemlicher Abstand zwischen der ersten "Modellreihe" und dann der wirklichen ersten Fanreihe!

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

• Gut zu wissen, dass wenigstens ein paar "echte" STONESFANS dabei waren! :)

" Wenn STONES Fans zusammen kommen, ist es egal wo sie sich treffen,
    für ein paar Stunden sind sie einfach im STONES LAND "

• Wonderful Pictures, thanks a lot Tim! :)

"They who can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." B. Franklin

• Sorry, I didnt realise my fotos were posted in two places. Well, the more the merrier but if someone combines the threads, be sure all the posts from both threads are in the combined thread.

Thanks everybody for the kind words.

It wasn't easy to see that show. I did something completely insane -- I bought a ticket from a broker which was EXTREMELY expensive, but he came through for me and everything worked out just great! And i don't regret it, how many other times can I see a show like that in my life -- the Stones in a theater and being filmed by one of the great directors for a movie.

Plexi