Will There Be an Official T Shirt Made for STONESTREFF IN THE PARK aka TREFF TREFF aka TREFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEST ??

• or am i gonna have 2 make my own?

plexiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

now steffi, be sure and move this thread!!

and steffffffffffffffffff, iris, and polka -- awaiting replies on the other thread

• No "P".

Maybe there will be a Stonestreff T-Shirt in near or not near future.... but I don't think it will be available on Stonestreff Treff Treff-Fest in the Park.

• No "M"??

so there is not yet even an official treffffffff t shirt made yet, much less one going to be made for duisburg?

bummer on both counts.

p is for plexi

p is for plexiglass

p is for The Plexiglass

but p is not for THE PLEXIGLASS, which is reserved for the revered Divinity

• jesus, none of u out there are interested in trefffffffffffff t shirts, either generic treffffffffffff or specific to trefffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffest??!!

I made Charllie and the Plexiglass t shirts last year, I nominate steffi to make treffffffffffff t shirts of whatever variety this year. She can afford it, or we can pay for them.

p

• We're on this "t-shirt designing" thing since a long time but it's not that easy to settle on one layout and then have it printed in many numbers... our main goal right now is to organize the Treff-Treff and some other things with higher priority - and then we'll have a Stonestreff-shirt! And don't worry - you'll receive one as soon as they're done - even if we've to send it all the way across the Rockies :zwinker

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~

• It's a matter of the Stonestreff crew.

We have other priorities at the moment. Shine A Light. Olaf Boehme's book. Organisation of Stonestreff In The Park......................

An event t-shirt is not necessary in my opinion. It's not a Stones "Olympia" "Beacon" ... event. It's an event for fun. We hope that all the members will have a good time there.

And a Stonestreff-T-Shirt should be a very special thing. So we have all the time in the world.

• We're on this "t-shirt designing" thing since a long time but it's not that easy to settle on one layout and then have it printed in many numbers... our main goal right now is to organize the Treff-Treff and some other things with higher priority - and then we'll have a Stonestreff-shirt! And don't worry - you'll receive one as soon as they're done - even if we've to send it all the way across the Rockies :zwinker

Well IORR did it a year ago and yes I know it is not easy to settle, and the final design BV chose was not as good as a couple of other designs.

Oh, whilst I may need German lessons, u need a geography lesson -- I am not across the Rockies from u, but just on your (the east) side. justkiddin !

• Who is the "Stonestreff crew"?

And might I ask -- is there a group long range strategic plan, or if that is too institutional, some kind of a plan for the future, perhaps in writing?

And whilst an event t shirt is may not be necessary, it would also be fun and something I bet almost everyone in attendance would purchase. And it would be special as would a general Treff t shirt.

p

Oh, whilst I may need German lessons, u need a geography lesson -- I am not across the Rockies from u, but just on your (the east) side. justkiddin !

Oh you're right - I've mistaken Crow Agency/Billings and such for Missoula (which is on the other side of the Rockies, right? and was on your shirt you've worn inside out in Paris :cheese )... But I did know that my cousin in Bozeman is on the eastern side of the Rockies - and finally I looked it all up and saw that it's not too far from your place...

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~