Shine a Light --> DVD

• Martin Scorsese will release his Rolling Stones concert film, Shine A Light,
    on DVD and Blu-Ray via Paramount Home Entertainment on July 29. The film
    captures the Stones' at the intimate (by their standards) Beacon Theater in
    New York City, and features guest appearances from Christina Aguilera, Jack
    White and Buddy Guy. There are performances of all the songs you would
    hope/expect to hear, including "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" and "Brown
    Sugar," as well as fan favorites like "Loving Cup."

Aspiring film students might also be psyched to hear that Shine features
    contributions from cinematographers Robert Richardson (The Aviator), Robert
    Elswit (There Will Be Blood), Andrew Lesnie (Lord Of The Rings: The
    Fellowship Of The Ring), John Toll (Legends Of The Fall), Emmanuel Lubezki
    (Children Of Men), Ellen Kuras (Summer Of Sam), Stuart Dryburgh (The Piano)
    and Declan Quinn (Leaving Las Vegas).

Additionally, the DVD will feature behind the scenes interviews, archival
    and rehearsal footage, and bonus performances not included in the theatrical
    version, including "Paint It Black," "Little T And A," "I'm Free" and
    "Undercover Of The Night."

• ... das ist sicher USA NTSC, aber wen störts schon :zwinker

... Für Europa hatte ich bisher immer einen September-Termin gelesen

• ... das ist sicher USA NTSC, aber wen störts schon :zwinker

... Für Europa hatte ich bisher immer einen September-Termin gelesen

Also ich gehe auch von NTSC aus, aber das ist wirklich egal. Heute hat fast jeder Codefree DVD-Player, da ist das Wurscht :cheese zumindest kann man sich (bei Amazon.com bestellt oder so) schon im Sommer nochmal SAL anschauen :klatsch

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~

• Rolling Stones Set To Release 'Shine A Light' On Blu-ray And DVD

On July 29, Paramount Home Entertainment will release Shine A Light, the much heralded concert film from Academy Award®-winner Martin Scorsese and The Rolling Stones, on Blu-ray and DVD. Filmed during The Rolling Stones' historic 2006 two-night stand at the legendary Beacon Theatre, Shine A Light thrilled audiences in theatres and IMAX across the map earlier this year before making its debut for the home theatre.

Along with a brand new featurette with a behind-the-scenes look at The Stones rehearsing on stage at New York's Beacon Theater, candid moments with the band and celebrity guests and archival footage not included in the feature film, the Blu-ray and DVD release of Shine A Light will come to viewer's homes with four never-before-seen bonus performances from the historic run, including "Paint It Black," "Little T&A," "I'm Free" and "Undercover of the Night."

Whether you missed Shine A Light in theatres or just want to relive the action from the comfort of your couch, be sure to get your copy of the movie Jeffrey Lyons called "one of the most thrilling films in years" and the New York Times labeled as "a rip-roaring concert documentary."

The Shine A Light DVD is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 TVs with Dolby Digital English 5.1 Surround and English, French and Spanish subtitles. The Blu-ray disc is presented in 1080p high definition with English 5.1 Dolby TrueHD and English 5.1 DTS Master Audio and English, English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles.

Quelle!

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

• Sollen da wirklich keine deutschen Untertitel dabei sein?
    Anscheinend wird der deutsche Absatzmarkt vom Stonesmanagement zu gering eingeschätzt.

" Wenn STONES Fans zusammen kommen, ist es egal wo sie sich treffen,
    für ein paar Stunden sind sie einfach im STONES LAND "