Keith's girls wanna help "uncle" Ronnie...

• According to link below:

KEITH RICHARDS' daughters have urged their dad's ROLLING STONES bandmates to return to the studio - to help ailing guitarist RONNIE WOOD kick his alcohol addiction.

In recent months, Wood has spent time in rehab, split with his wife Jo, and set up home with a Russian girlfriend 40 years his junior, and Richards siblings Alexandra and Theodora blame Wood's personal life turmoil on the fact there's no band activity to keep him grounded and busy.

The worried sisters insist all will be well for Wood as soon as he gets back to work on a new record and tour.

Alexandra tells the New York Daily News, "We are all a family. We're all tight-knit. I think that once they get in the studio together it won't take that much - just a simple stroke of a chord, and that's it."
    Theodora adds, "I am crossing my fingers."

• well, so do i. maybe not THAT many years my junior but gotta love those bayern girls.

unless the bayern bear comes to defend their honour, and then I will be forced to fight him!!!

And, a "simple stroke" by alexandra or theodora sounds good to me.

BTW, r u mrs olaf, -- Evelyn??

p

• well you, both a fist raised and a sometimes-smiling icon??

they are not my chords, but whatever chords theodora or alexandra would choose to administer to, or on, me.

I am getting my ass kicked on IORR right now, but I continue to fight them, every last one of them.

See the thread on Why The Obsession With the Stones?

pervert