1998 - Bremen 02.09.1998

• to see the full thread on IORR --

http://www.iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,962240

Bridges to Bremen - sept. 2nd 1998 new

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()

Date: September 1, 2008 09:29

Yeah,I know it´s sept. 1st today but it just came into my mind.

10 years ago this fantastic show took place in Bremen ,almost at the end of the 2nd leg
    of the (IMO underrated BTB-tour resulting maybe of heavily criticised releases with No Security and the St. Louis video/DVD).

Great songs (Memory Motel-Saint of me-Out of Control...) a wonderful solo perfoming
    Keith,the band´s straight - what could you wish more ?

And it was broadcasted - I really enjoy watching and listening to this show !

sff

Options:

Re: Bridges to Bremen - sept. 2nd 1998 new

Posted by: Big Al ()

Date: September 1, 2008 09:52

Excellent show.

The Japanese broadcast was exceptional quality. Just a shame it skips a few numbers.

Options:

Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()

Date: September 1, 2008 10:14

Paint It Black and Miss You of that show are probably the best versions they every played in the nineties...

Options:

Posted by: bobo ()

Date: September 1, 2008 10:43

A really great show, but the audience.....so lame

• thomas -- well i guess i can judge the show and audience for myself once u send me my copy of the Bremen show on DVD!!!

thanks, sirplexi

Hi Tim,

i does'nt forget the DVDs for you, it needs some time, i send it to you in the next 10 days, ok? ;)

BUT, you know the germane audience, and you know the audience in Werchter/Belgium for example....You can hear a needle falling down at the show in Werchter, (ok, there are many many peoble from germany too) haha :P

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...