Some Girls - die Frauen der Rolling Stones

• Zitat

Dandelion1812 schrieb am 23.09.2007 12:35
    Hey, Danke für die Links... kannte bisher nur den Alternativen Link...

Büddeschön

Kannte erstere auch noch nicht, hab ich durch Zufall entdeckt, hatte was völlig anderes gesucht!

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LittleQueenie ()

• Hm, so langsam wird klar, was Jagger damit meint, wie angenehm es ist, zwischen den langen schlanken Beinen einer großen Frau zu versinken...das eine Bild gibt eine Vorstellung. Ok, ich weiß, ist nicht jedermanns Ding, soll jetzt auch keine Diskussion lostreten, ist nur auch meine Meinung :whistling:

Eim Ingenieur is nix tu schwör:heilig, aber n´em Renter immer!!!

• bloß gut ....

The Times May 10, 2009

Jerry Hall’s £1m book deal axed

The book was billed as her "explosive, tell-all account" of her life with Mick JaggerRhodri Phillips
    JERRY HALL may have to pay back a £500,000 advance she received for her autobiography because it does not contain enough juicy gossip about Mick Jagger.

The book was billed as her “explosive, tell-all account” of her life with the Rolling Stones singer, 65.

Hall said she would tell her story “as honestly and truthfully as possible”, but it is understood the publisher HarperCollins has decided to scrap it after finding the first draft underwhelming.

The Texan model, 52, spent two years writing the memoir, which was to be called Jerry Hall: Self Portrait.

Hall was expected to reveal the ups and downs of her relationship with Jagger, including occasions when she had found other women’s underwear in their bed.

The book was also likely to be highly critical of the Italian model Carla Bruni, now married to Nicolas Sarkozy, the French president. Bruni is alleged to have begun her seven-year affair with Jagger in 1992, while Hall was pregnant with the singer’s third child. She is also said to have persuaded Jagger to go with her to Thailand the day after the birth.

Hall was expected to speak her mind about other models who made their way into Jagger’s bedroom.

The model received just £10m of Jagger’s fortune of around £200m when they separated in 1999 after having four children together over 24 years. They “married” in Bali in 1990 – but the ceremony turned out to have no legal status.

A friend of Hall said: “She went to Mick and said, ‘I’ve been really nice about you in the book, but they want me to give them more. Otherwise they won’t publish and I have to give the money back’.”

It is believed Hall had spent £30,000 on lawyers sorting out the £1m book contract and had already paid tax on her £500,000 advance.

No one from HarperCollins was available for comment last night.