Fluch der Karibik - Keith

• http://www.telegram.com/apps/p…70527/NEWS/705270512/1110

When Keith’s on the set, chaos delightfully reigns
    Sunday, May 27, 2007

By Glenn Whipp Los Angeles Daily News

What happens when a real pirate shows up on the set of your pirate movie?

“Pirates” director Gore Verbinski found out when Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards arrived at the Palmdale, Calif., airport hangar where “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End” was wrapping up a very long shoot.

“We had finally finished shooting on water where nothing stays where you put it,” Verbinski says. “Then Keith arrives, and he doesn’t stay where you put him. At one point, he told me, ‘If you want me to stand still, mate, you’ve got the wrong guy.’”

Richards, of course, was the right guy, given that Johnny Depp modeled pirate Jack Sparrow’s outlaw swagger on Richards’ rock ’n’ roll life.

Not that Richards really worked in the traditional sense.

“It made us feel like very good boys to have this Tasmanian devil whirl into the set and whirl out again two days later,” says Geoffrey Rush.

“He literally has a waltz going on in his head,” Verbinski says. “Johnny can turn it on and off, that meandering, sea-legs thing. But that’s Keith all the time.

“You set a frame and he’s there for half a beat, and then you’ve got his nose in the frame,” Verbinski continues. “Somebody’s wheeling the dolly and he’d say, ‘Hello dolly.’ He’s just this lizard monk creature, sharp as a tack, but existing in an alternate universe.”

So when Richards made news earlier this year for saying he snorted his father’s ashes with a bit of cocaine (Richards’ reps now say the comment was intended as a joke), Verbinski was unfazed. He says Disney “put its foot in its mouth” by even bothering to react to it.

“It’s just Keith, you know,” Verbinski says. “I don’t know if he snorted his dad or not. That’s between him and his father. I just love that he is Jack Sparrow. The myth arrives three days before the character does. He’s gonna outlive us all.”

• Ich war auch gestern drin: war absolut toll!!! Müsst ihr unbedingt rein gehen ! Ich find Keith hat das richtig super gemacht und der Film ist auch so gut! Die zwei tollsten Männer dieser Welt in einem Film was will man mehr?

• Zitat

terrorratte schrieb am 27.05.2007 15:25
    Ich war auch gestern drin: war absolut toll!!! Müsst ihr unbedingt rein gehen ! Ich find Keith hat das richtig super gemacht und der Film ist auch so gut! Die zwei tollsten Männer dieser Welt in einem Film was will man mehr?

stimmt es, dass Keith erst ziemlich spät und dann nur für ca. 5 Min. auftaucht? Sieht er aus "wie immer" oder hat er in der Maske gelitten?

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~

• Geballer, Liebe, großes Kino !!!
    ...und Keith als Wächter des Codex !!!
    Nachdem ich gestern Teil 1 und 2 mit Tochter gesehen habe, nun Teil 3 heute.
    ICH WILL MEHR !!! Das macht süchtig.
    Und ich liebe diese Piraten-Schauspielerin. Diese Augen, dieser Mund. MEHR...

Eim Ingenieur is nix tu schwör:heilig, aber n´em Renter immer!!!

• Keith-Szene im Original!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_LW8qNffD70"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_LW8qNffD70" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LittleQueenie ()

• Strange brew.
    So: Diese Art von Film ist nicht mein Ding (danke Mrs M für die Formulierung! (ich habe You Tube gesehen):
    Lassen wir das alles mal so stehen ohne Analyse...
    Da geh ich nicht hin...
    Und Keith dort im Disney-Land?...
    Das wird niemand notieren. Niemand wird sich das merken. Das ist, als wenn in China, wenn ein Sack Reis umfällt. Keine Reaktion. Kennen alle.
    Gutes und großes Kino sieht anders aus.
    Ich habe nix erwartet und nix gefunden.
    So what...

• Mag diese Art Filme auch nicht, auch dieser ganze Monumental Gladiatoren Mist ist nur langweilig, immer das gleiche!

Die Szene ist geil mit Keith, weil's halt Keith ist! Mehr brauche ich vom Film nicht!

Danke VDKF

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...