Mick and Keith - the Rolling Stones toys

• Mick and Keith - the Rolling Stones toys
    We've already featured the Sex Pistols toys, but if they're a but too anarchic for you, how about these Rolling Stones toys?

Well, we say Rolling Stones - but there's only Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. Modelled on the two rockers from their Exile On Main Street period (which I think was 1972), you get Mick looking a bit camp with a blue jumpsuit, pink waistband, white boots and microphone, along with Keith (before he fell out of the tree - and indeed before the wear and tear of rocker life hit home) in jeans, medallion man shirt and purple cowboy boots. Oh yes - and with a Fender Telecaster.

The toys are made by Japanese firm Medicom, as part of their Real Action Heroes series and are priced at 17,640 Yen, which is around £80 for each figure.

We've not seen these for sale outside Japan as yet - but if you've seen them, let us know.

http://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/WI/0030.cgi?cat=0001 (in Japanese)

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

• Zitat

Lisa schrieb am 05.05.2007 20:25
    Die sehen aber besser als alles aus, was bisher so zu sehen war. Mick ist noch besser gelungen als Keith.

Ja, finde ich auch, kommen wohl aus Japan, sind bestimmt Voodoo Puppen
    Sehen deutlich besser aus als die Bobblehead Figuren z.B., möchte aber mal den Preis sehen ( ), die Bobbleheads sind schon sauteuer!

Das sind die Bobbleheads;

MICK69.JPGmetallica.ico

Sweet Cousin Cocaine, lay your cool cool hand on my head...

• Die Bobbleheads haben durch ihre im Verhältnis zum Körper viel zu großen Köpfe ja eher ein witziges Aussehen und Karrikaturcharakter, finde ich. die anderen beiden sind richtig schön realistisch. Wobei die eigentlichen Gesichtszüge bei den Bobbleheads auch nicht schlecht hingekriegt sind.