• 2009 - if they do a tour without a new record

2011/12 - else. Last concert on July 12th 2012 in London, exactly on the Stones' 50th birthday.

But I prefer 2009, because I'm selfish :D and the Stones usually don't think about anniversaries.

Les Trois Tetons in Oberhausen - ich war dabei

• I never could imagine them to start in 2009 to end up the tour in 2012 for the jubilee. That's too long.
    Besides the global economic crisis, I don't think it ever was on their road map. And, of course, we are waiting on something new, but a reissued back catalogue, a new best of and a new live long player of a tour that hasn't started...
    Ich habe mir nie vorstellen können, dass sie schon dieses Jahr anfangen, um dann 2012 zum Jubiläum die Tournee zu beenden. Das ist viel zu ("too" ist stärker als einfach nur "zu") lang. Ganz unabhängig von dfen Wirtschaftskrise-Überlegungen war das wohl nie auf deren Fahrplan. Und natürlich warten wir immer noch auf etwas neues neben neu wieder veröffentlichten "ollen" Platten und einer neuen Live-Platte von einer Tournee, die noch gar nicht angefangen hat.

• Thank you so much -- those of you who replied. Steff, I know u and I and Gazza are a little hesitant to say anything after what we heard at the end of the Bang tour.

But here are some of my thoughts:

there has been nothing indicating 2009 from the usual sources that is typical in the lead-up to the big press spring conference, nothing about venues being reserved for a high profile act during such and such a time (usu the fall), no news about any studio activity, and such

I think both the signs and "the feelings" would be "out there" and apparent if it was 09 by now

I just think that they have been in a pattern of a certain amount of down time in between tours for years now tho the number of years between start of tours has not always been consistent, somehow it just seems they need that down time, regardless of the fact that they are getting older, to really build up the energy and creative force it takes to crank it up and bring it back to life again --

i hate that, and of course we have been waiting and hoping, but I think this is what they need to do for themselves to pull it off for us and give us that great show and old-time Stones feeling once again, every time -- I think they need to replenish their creative forces/feed the monster with quiet time so that they CAN turn it from a quiet, perhaps contemplative time, into all the rage and frenzy of what they do

I know, sometimes I just listen or watch a live show and my heart and my being is just back there as a part of the audience, growing hungrier and more attached, if that is possible, for that next big feeling, the announcement, the madness over ticket sales, all leading up to that first moment when the house lights go down and we are in near spritual frenzy waiting to experience them again, and they simply do it again as they always have, and we are swept up in near religious fervor into the Stones Experience and in the end, are consummated and sated, only to wind up for the next one/several more, and such

I can remember one tour, I think Voodoo Lounge, when waiting in darkness for my first show ... and then getting the first glimpse of one band member or the other literally got me choked up

is it our own feelings of attachment and obesession with the band or is it what they do, or some combination of old sentiment and their act, that causes this to happen time and again within our souls and within our beings, probably both

Anyway, I nearly wax philosopical about this band and what they do/to us/with us/because of us ...

dankeschoen,

The Plexi

• Egal, ob Wirtschaftskrise oder sonstwas, ich denke, es lief schon immer irgendwie auf 2012 als Jubiläumsjahr heraus. Und dafür fangen sie nicht vor 2010 an.

Sehe ich genauso!

~ Words are not enough to say how thankful I am, Keith! ~

• diesmal wirklich sehr konkret (da ist jemand richtig mutig :cool )

Von IORR

Re: You guys want a rumour ? Exile + DVD + Announcement World Tour in October
    Posted by:
    Date: May 14, 2009 21:17Another rumour , can't mention the source .
    New album in December it is already finished .
    Start tour USA Januari 25 , 2010 .
    Smaller Venues
    Tour 2010-2012