Keith schnupfte Vaters Asche

• Quelle: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17933669/

Keith Richards says he snorted father's ashes
    Stones guitarist mixed remains with cocaine — ‘it went down pretty well’
    “I couldn’t resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow,” Keith Richards said of his father's ashes.

ET April 3, 2007
    LONDON - Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all.
    In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father’s ashes mixed with cocaine.
    “The strangest thing I’ve tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father,” Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.
    “He was cremated, and I couldn’t resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn’t have cared,” he said, adding that “it went down pretty well, and I’m still alive.”

Richards’ father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.
    Richards, one of rock’s legendary wild men, told the magazine that his survival was the result of luck, and advised young musicians against trying to emulate him.

“I did it because that was the way I did it. Now people think it’s a way of life,” he was quoted as saying.
    “I’ve no pretensions about immortality,” he added. “I’m the same as everyone ... just kind of lucky.
    “I was No. 1 on the ‘who’s likely to die’ list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list,” Richards said.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

• Nu war ich abber schnell...

Keith gab mal wieder etwas von seinem Rabenschwarzen Humor zum besten...

Schade, dass wir das Gesicht des Interviewers nicht sehen konnten, als er das zum besten gab...

• Ob das ein Aprilscherz von Keith war??

Grauenhaft die Vorstellung.

Wird mir wieder Schlagzeilen geben das.....

GRAD RECHTZEITIG ZUR TOUR.. sind schon genial was das Marketing betrifft.

• Hihi...ich hab bezüglich dieser Äußerung von Keith insgesammt von Google diese Alerts erhalten...alle zu einem Thema...

Google News Alert for: Keith Richards

Keith Richards says he snorted father's ashes
    MSNBC - USA
    LONDON - Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all. In comments published Tuesday, ...
    See all stories on this topic

Keith Richards: "I Snorted My Father"
    CBS News - New York City,NY,USA
    (AP) Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all. In comments published Tuesday, ...

Keith Richards says he snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine
    Canada.com - Hamilton,Ontario,Canada
    LONDON (AP) - Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time. In comments published Tuesday, ...

Keith Richards: 'I snorted my father'
    Centre Daily Times - Centre County,PA,USA
    In this March 12, 2007, file photo, Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones appears in the press room of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in New ...

Keith Richards Admits He Snorted His Dad's Ashes Mixed With Cocaine
    WVVA TV - Quincy,IL,USA
    LONDON -- Keith Richards has admitted to a lot of drug use, but the way he honored his father tops them all. He snorted him. Richards tells the British ...

Keith Richards: "I Snorted My Father"
    TMZ.com - Glendale,CA,USA
    There's very little in the physical world that Keith Richards hasn't, by his own admission, ingested either by mouth or by nose -- including, it seems, ...

Rolling Stones' Richards snorted his father's ashes with cocaine
    The Herald-Times (subscription) - Bloomington,IN,USA
    LONDON (AP) - Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all. In comments published Tuesday, ...

Richards Says He Snorted Dad's Ashes With Cocaine
    KPTV.com - Portland,OR,USA
    LONDON -- Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all. In comments published Tuesday, ...

Die Welt ist schon verrückt...

Keith lässt irgendwo ein Furz...und es gibt massig Outtakes, Rehearsals, Bootlegs und Soundmixes davon...

• ...hmm und schon ist die Variante ne andere...

im englischen Text ist kein Wort über Pete Doherty und Kate Moss gefallen...

Keith warnt ...

Seinen jüngeren Landsmann, den mit dem britischen Supermodel Kate Moss liierten Skandalrocker Pete Doherty von den "Babyshambles" warnte er in dem Interview, dass ihn die übermäßige Liebe zum Rauschgift eines Tages unter die Erde bringen werde. Zugleich empfahl er Doherty, den er nicht kenne, Moss, die er sehr gut kenne, zu verlassen.

Sowas nennt man Freie Presse...