Just Saw SAL on Transatlantic Flight

• Posted by: timbernardis ()

Date: June 20, 2008 09:17

just flew from LA to Paris on Air France and u could choose to watch SAL on the little screen from the seat in front of u.

Didnt get the whole thing in before landing, but GOD is it good, the film or should I say the sound on the film so much better than the well mixed, well balanced soundtrack

Give me unbalanced and focused sound anyday with LOUD guitars and crisp vocals from uncle Mick. It was great on the big screen, great on the little screen on the jet, and I am sure it will be the same on DVD.

Arrived in Munich to a wild celebration over the win over Portugal, it was rather intense with a lot of screaming in the airport and from cars, etc with the flag very prominent in various forms.

Plexi

• Moin Plexi,

watching the Stones in an airplane would be a good reason to fly - even for me (I don't like flying).

Welcome in Europe. It's soccer fever now, but it will be over next monday. The final match is on Sunday and then one fan group will celebrate whole night... :banana

Les Trois Tetons in Oberhausen - ich war dabei

• WOW Tim, this NEWS are sounded well...looking SAL during an Transatlantic flight...Unbelivable :lol

It´s an amazing thing that your Europe holliday just began with that event...

and still goes on with an second great EVENT...Our Stonestreff in the Park !

It seems, that this holliday will also be an unforgetable journey for you.

You are really a lucky guy :bang :stonestongue

WELLCOME TO EUROPE

Dande :fine

• Yes it is, going swimming today on a partly nude beach on the island of Brac - town of Bol, all near Split

as far as football is concered, now that Kroatia is out, I will cheer for Duetsch and Italy, in that order. U see, I am Kroatian, Deutsch, and a little Italien. I mean, my blood.

I am glad the Frogs are out, beaten by the Italiens again.

p

• I'm afraid, Italia is also out.

Semi-finals:
    Germany - Turkey (tonight)
    Spain - Russia (tommorow)

Final:
    on sunday

Have fun on the nude beach! :D See you in 10 days.

Les Trois Tetons in Oberhausen - ich war dabei